Wednesday, April 27, 2011

I.Stab.At.Thee.

I've been working on trying to get the From Hell's Heart I Stab At Thee achievement the past few days in my spare time.

As a shadow priest, it's not hard in concept. Dots. Kite. Mind Blast and Mind flay when you got the room.

I'm averaging 7.5k dps as I go, but it's still taking 20 minutes to do it.

The issue is that he's been liking to glitch a lot. Suddenly, he's "not in line of sight" in the middle of a freaking ocean. And then he evades, wanders off, and resets.

And then of course, there's horde around who love to be pricks. Which is why usually do it at night when the kids are in bed.

So tonight I had the shark down to 1% and a 81 horde lock comes along and fears me into it.

Fffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuu......

No comments:

Post a Comment